The following information is an overview of our office policies and procedures. For additional information or questions, please call our office at 518-383-0160.
- Someone is always available to answer questions during regular office hours, which are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Dr. Amy has regular appointment hours Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Parents and Legal Guardians
- A parent or legal guardian must be present at the first visit. If someone else will be bringing your child to visits at a later date, please let our staff know so they can provide the proper consent forms.
- We completely understand that parents want to be there for their children. However, we find that children focus more attentively on our staff when parents are not present. Please understand if we ask you to stay in the waiting area; we only want your child’s appointment to go as smoothly as possible.
- We request that a 24-hour notice be given for an appointment cancellation, but we understand that children become sick and that 24-hour notification is not always possible.
- We try our best to remain on schedule and ask that new patients or those who need to update insurance information arrive 10 minutes early for check-in procedures. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we may need to ask you to reschedule.
- We will provide timely treatment for patients in need of emergency care. If possible, call our office early in the day, so we can fit you into our schedule. Or if you are calling after regular office hours, our answering machine will let you know how to contact the doctor.
Insurance and Payments
- We proudly participate with Delta Dental and Cigna Dental. For most other insurance plans, we will submit claims on your behalf. If you have specific questions regarding insurance, please ask our staff when you contact the office.
- When needed, we offer affordable payment options and installment plans.